Stats

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Busy Saturday

Early start today as I headed off for a bike ride up the stick and around the loop at Al Qudra. Next Friday is the 100km Cyclechallenge so this was the last chance to get some training in so 85 km later (with some brisk headwinds) I was feeling fairly tired but gathered myself to head off to the golf with J. Although I spent most of the rest of the day sitting down it was a great afternoon's entertainment with Rory McIroy, Shane Lowry, Sergio Garcia and various other luminaries playing. The Race to Dubai has the great advantage of being free entry (although the F&B prices inside kind of makes up for it) and the weather was excellent (so good in fact I seem to have rather caught the Sun on my face). The last part of the day has. Even dominated by the football. Having just watched Liverpool we are about to watch Man City vs Chelsea. so today has been a real sports fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment