Stats

Monday, November 7, 2022

Monday, Monday…

 So for various reasons my start of the week was fairly busy. At 8am I was due to join a on-line presentation in Asia Pacific. Sadly the web platform refused to recognise by dial-in details so with time ticking away I was forced to rely on my (limited) IT skills to dial in using telephone, so the presentation (from which I was trying to read) was extremely difficult to decipher on my mobile phone and I had no idea what the audience would be making of me as I could not see myself (although fortunately I had already made arrangements to ensure Barbie cat had been banished from the room - so no major interruptions from that direction.

Although joining 5 minutes late, I was able to make the presentation although still not quite sure why it had to be quite so challenging given how frequently we use WebEx.

Then into work and a number of quite challenging meetings before heading off to my second presentation of the day. this time it was in an auditorium where were surrounded by TV screens where we were joined by a speaker from Asia Pacific. It was like “Big Brother” - with a looming face every where one looked - on the TV screens surrounding the stage. Nevertheless, good fun and a lovely meal at the JBH  and a chance to catch up with some old acquaintances - off to KSA later in the week so will report on that soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment