Stats

Friday, November 25, 2022

Missing post

 Failed to post yesterday mainly because the whole day was choc-a-block full of meetings and presentations followed by a lengthy evening networking event that did not finish (for me) until gone midnight (and for others at silly o’clock this morning - I think I am probably getting too old for such late night shennanigans  although I have similar evening ahead tonight where I suspect many of my colleagues will be trying to work out how to attend the gala Dinner but also to see England -v USA in theWorld Cup which unfortunately directly clash).

It has been an interesting event with the opportunity to catch up with many old faces but also quite a number of new ones as well. A really interesting mix of speakers as well although as we move into our third and final day, the pace is starting to tell.

Heading back to Dubai tomorrow and will then need to start preparing for trip to Qatar next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment