Stats

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Barcelona bound

 Up early doors this morning for my flight to Spain. Unlike my KSA trip I paid careful attention to the Gate from which my plane was due to depart (as it happened next door to my - nearly - nemesis on my last flight C9) and so. Choose a lounge much closer and was able to enjoy a breakfast and catch up with some colleagues who were travelling on  the same flight.

Relatively uneventful flight but I was sitting in front of a very despondent child who gave full voice to their anguish pretty much the whole 7 hour flight. Having been in a similar position myself over the years I was (just about) able to emphasise although this was considerably assisted by y noise cancelling headphones.

Barcelona was bathed in sunshine and we are staying at a lovely hotel overlooking the sea:







No comments:

Post a Comment