Stats

Monday, November 17, 2014

HP sourced

Well I finally fnished the last of the HP adventures last night. I am not quite sure why it took me so long to get around to reading it since it was published around 7 years ago and I seem to recall reading the other ones pretty soon after they came out. It may have been because of the lack of time as it was published in the Summer of 2007 and life was pretty busy in HK around then with V. around a year old and I do recall my reading dropping off whilst I was in HK. In any event, I did enjoy the book. JK Rowling is a good writer and can carry a very good plot. I thought that the echoes of the second world war and the interweaving of the story lines from different generations was clever and whilst complicated, the story line did not really falter. I can certainly understand why the HP series was so incredibly popular. I will now need to see the last 3/4 films!

No comments:

Post a Comment