Stats

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Boosterism

Readers of this blog who have even following my adventures of late will have surmised that my Covid test (undertaken in the wilds of Crayford) was negative given my reappearance in the sandpit and there was more Covid related news today when we finally received our notification of eligibility for the Pfizer booster shot. 

My original vaccination was completed in March and I had rather hoped to have had the booster before going back to the UK and had been following the various updates on eligibility and availability avidly. 

To date, the Pfizer booster had been limited to various at-risk categories of people and to those who had originally been vaccinated with Sinopharm so the text both E and I received this afternoon advertising the booster was welcome news and so we have both booked in to get our shots tomorrow afternoon - sadly the vaccination centre next to my office has closed but the alternative near Mirdiff is reasonably convenient so we will be meeting there.

In other news, A. sent a photo of him sitting in the snow outside his Hall of a Residence at University looking very pleased with himself and V. spent 6 hours in her Art mock GCSE today (with 4 more hours tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment