Stats

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Same Direction of Travel

 Although I decided to give myself more time to get to my hearing this morning, in the event, I managed to leave the house even later than yesterday. 

The traffic was just as bad and so I was getting increasing nervous as I crawled along the highway into the centre of town along with pretty much everyone else in Dubai. I used a different route guide which had the advance of actually announcing the directions I needed to take (the Waze app I usually use (and which I used yesterday) is for some reason silent on occasions as was the case yesterday).

Although the route was the same I managed to avoid yesterday’s error of taking the overpass so managed to get to the Hotel in just about enough time to get to the hearing room just as everyone was taking their seats. Still a bit close for comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment