Stats

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Ring a ring a roses……

 Hopefully I do not have the plague but I was talking to a colleague this morning who was coughing and spluttering  and by 5pm I was sneezing and sniffing, surrounded by tissues. I recall from my Seoul trip last year that I returned with he Mother and Father of colds (although not Covid) which lasted the best part of 2 months. 

Hopefully this is one of the shorter duration varieties as I have another Trial starting on Sunday which is going to severely curtail the amount of training I am going to be able to do before the 65km Build Up Ride scheduled for the end of next week so was hoping to get a few rides in before the weekend.

After last year’s experience, my hand sanitiser was my closest friend during my Korea trip and I also had the flu jab in early October. We shall see whether this will affect the severity of the symptoms although it seems from a straw poll of other colleagues that a number of people having been suffering following the changes in the season and the recent cooler weather and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment