Stats

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Variable reception

I did intend to post over the weekend but when I got a spare moment to myself I was unable to get sufficient wi-fi reception to do anything from my Ipad - my bedroom seems to be the only area in the house where the signal is so weak that anything other than the most basic internet activities is a time-consuming affair - even reading the paper is hard work with pages only partially downloading or not down-loading at all so trying to compose and then post something is an extremely thankless tasks.

I have on occasion tried to remedy the situation by extending the wifi coverage from our PC in the lounge but whilst every other room in the house seems to be fine (even when there are multiple users), the strength in the Master bedroom states resolutely on 1 or no bars. If anyone has suggestions (I have tried range extending dvices etc.) then please feel free to use the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment