Stats

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Damp in Dubai

I know I have managed to miss a couple of days posting - absolutely horrendously busy at work so simply have not had time to come up with anything even short to post. Today is no exception so I will simply report on the downpour that we had here yesterday that turned what was already a fairly difficult transport situation into virtual gridlock around the Trade Centre Roundabout. Monday and Tuesday I seemed to have spent most of the day stuck in traffic jams as I went from meeting to meeting and yesterday I had a 4pm meeting scheduled for the airport. Fortunately it was cancelled as I am sure that I would still be waiting in the traffic to get home as the rain hit at around lunchtime.

It has been very grey again today. We are due to be going to JBH on Friday and Saturday so fingers crossed that the rain departs.

No comments:

Post a Comment