Stats

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Good news and less good news

The good news is that I received an invitation to the Rugby 7s  - I could of course buy my own ticket. However, the corporate hospitality is quite expensive and it is always nice being entertained! Back in the days when Dad was able to fly out here, it was always the highlight of the trip the corporate box at the rugby 7s - great food and great rugby (and the odd drink…). Very much looking forward to it.

The less good news - in fact quite disappointing - is that my long winning streak in the Wordle came to an unceremonious end this evening. after 57 consecutive guessing the word within 6 goes, I did not even get close - still two missing letters even on my 6th attempt. 

Even worse, my Mother in Law got it in 2 (truly astonishing although she is very good at these types of word games) and everyone else on our WhatsApp Wordle group managed to complete the word within the 6 attempts. Not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment