Stats

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Not a cloud in sight

No sign as yet of the forecast rain today for the F1 racing - although I am still in Dubai and I guess the meteorological conditions may be different 1 1/2 hours down the road in Abu Dhabi. Excellent evenings entertainment last night at the Red Lion - I managed to get there for the second half of the rugby - scintillating performance from England (it has not been often that you can say that over the last few years). The channel then changed for the last 30 odd minutes of Spurs and Blackburn and I then watched Stoke beat Liverpool - a veritable sports-fest!

I sat outside in the outdoor are and it was still a little warm but very pleasant. Hopefully the weather will be as good this afternoon at the Yas Maina circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment