Stats

Friday, November 5, 2010

The drugs aren't working...

The change of seasons, even in the desert, generally heralds the arrival of various colds and ailments and that has certainly been the case at Safa Towers. V. has been struggling with a particularly nasty cold for a couple of weeks and I started to succumb at the end of last week and have been coughing and spluttering my way through meetings for most of this week (much to the delight of colleagues and clients I am sure). I have been using a combination of lemsip and panadol to keep the symptoms at bay but to little avail - tonight I have therefore moved on to the heavier stuff - actifed - which I am assured will fell a charging rhino at 20 paces. Will report back tomorrow as to whether it has been successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment